About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

February 03, 2009

Be My Valentine.....





Here is one of my two Valentines!!! We had so much fun yesterday takin pics with a bunch of pedals. Maddux loved throwing them in the air. I have the sweetest kids in the world. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I took so many pics it was hard to choose.




I love Valentines day! Tilden and I seem to always be apart on this holiday but I am looking forward to the day when he can be here for it. But I am so thankful to have two beautiful children to be mine! HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!!!

6 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Wow! Those look so awesome. My favorite is the one where Maddy's arm is around Bella. Good job. I need to do that too.

Megan and Alyvia said...

I just have to say...your kids are adorable!! Seriously, Bella is such a beautiful baby with your gorgeous blue eyes!! What fun pictures!

Michael Pressley said...

Cute cute little turd buckets you have. I cant wait till Maddy is older so he can go hunting with his cousins and uncle!

Michael Pressley said...

Sorry sorry sorry - I will get it up there asap - Ill get Cy to show me how to do it.

Ben said...

Hey Cass. Your kids are so cute. Tell Maddy hi for me and I can't wait to play another game of air hockey with him. Hope you're doing well!

Collins Crew said...

ah, these pictures are adorable! your kids are so stinkin cute. you look like the cutest mom ever too! happy v-day!