About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

August 30, 2008

Let the Freedom Begin...

So Tilden and I have had a lot of free time together to actually go places and do things and not have to find a baby-sitter. We sure have been taking advatage of it, So We have had a lot of fun. We have been to the fair. We drove and hour and a half for it and it was still not even close to the good ole Idaho State Fair. we miss that most.... haha but while we were there I did have an exceptional corn on the cob. which has been an issue while being prego. I love it..... lol but we also got Bella a cowgirl hat and a few other little goodies. I of course had to leave with a carmel apple in hand. There was this awesome and amazing sculpture that this guy had done all out of sand. it was so cool. on our way back from that we stopped and saw a movie and then carried on home. Then next day we decided to go and get some last minute things before the baby gets here so we went back off the island and enjoyed a day of shopping and Olive Garden. And so here we are to yesterday, the Drive In was having a triple feature movie with 50 cent hot dogs and drinks. We so could not pass that up. but we definetly realized that when we got home at 3 in the morning why we dont do those things anymore. because we are getting older and cant handle it!!!!! I was so cramped up and stiff I felt like a Grandma. I guess we were trying to act like we were back in high school and thought we could stay out all night with no child. but in the end we just suffered. hahaha. But for now we are just laying low and have had our days of fun and adventure until Maddy comes home and can enjoy it with us. plus we are now broke.......

Here is the sculpture out of sand!!!




On the tractor ride to the car.

Oh so in love......

being silly on before we left the island...





1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

Hi Cass,
It looks so good! I love it. You look great pregnant. And you have the cutest little family. I am so glad we are doing this so we can keep up with each others growing families. Thanks for helping me with mine.
love ya