About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

August 11, 2008

patiently waiting.....




So I am still trying to get the hang of this blog thing and thanks to Shelbey I was able to put up a friends list finally. haha so thanks shelbey!!! But I need to be better at keeping up on posting. So since July Tilden has got a second job so that I can buy all the little things for our lil girl, so we hardly see him. but when we do we have such a blast. I kicked his butt at monopoly the other night and it was great!!! haha. we love to compete!! For Maddux he is going to start therapy in the pool on the 19th so he is pretty excited for that. I think it will help alot with his balance. plus our main therapist is leaving for her maternity leave. she is due on the 3rd. I cannot wait for our girl to come I am to the point where I am pretty uncomfortable and so ready to have her out. I am 33 weeks and 2 days so not too much longer left but enough....haha Dixie our sweet loving lil dog is growing so big... but she will soon have a playmate we are getting another puppy Tues. a yellow lab. so she wont be so bored outside by herself. So for now we are just getting prepared for baby to come....

2 comments:

Mark and Shelbey said...

You are very welcome! Maddux is so cute! And I love the name Bella very pretty. You will have to put up pics of the nursery when you get it finished.

Kara said...

Cassie, I don't think I knew you had a blog....HELLO! I love your belly, omg you are making me pregnant jealous except that I don't look quite as cute as you pregnant.