About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

September 27, 2008

Bella Louisa Carter

We are proud to announce the new life of Bella Louisa Carter. She was born 9-25-08 at 11:05 am. Weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19.5 in. and a full head of dark brown hair. We went in at 6 on wed evening and I was planning on being enduced Thurs morning at 7 but I went into labor on my own and she came out perfect. By the time the docs got there to give me an epideral I was already at an 8. I never thought that the birthing classes would come in to handy and all the breathing we practiced but it was used the whole time. Tilden was right there by my side counting and breathing with me. I have such a wonderful husband. It was such an amazing expeirence to share with Tilden. He has been great. and Maddux already loves his baby sister. He has been helping me and wont stop giving her kisses. We still havent decided who she looks like but she is so perfect. We were also blessed to have my parents here again to help us with Maddy while we were in the hospitol. so before they left to Cys house we took some pics. I just want my family to know that I am so blessed to have them all in my life. and such great support. I will be posting more pics in a few days.











6 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I love the pictures and I love her already too! I can't believe all that hair. She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her.

The family picture is really cute too. You have a beautiful family.

Jaime said...

Wow she has a serious head of hair! I love it...hopefully she won't lose too much of it!
I'm glad she got here safely and you are doing well. She is a doll, I can tell you are going to have too much fun with her! Congrats Cassie!

Mark and Shelbey said...

Congrats Cassie she is so adorable!! Take care and hopefully you can get some rest!!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Contrats! I wish I could meet her!

Kara said...

Such a cute girl. I am glad everything went well! Hopefully she will sleep for you for the first couple of weeks so you can get some rest:) Can't wait to see more pics

Shannon Mariner said...

congrats! she does have a ton of hair, i think thats the most i have ever seen!!! beautiful.