About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

September 07, 2008

Rest of the pics




This is my amazing friend Lacey that put the whole thing together. She is so crafty. Isn't the cake great?? I loved it so thanks Lace.


I was so glad that my mother was able to be there. It was awesome to have some family. And Maddux is holding up on of the adorable gifts I recieved from cheri. She painted onesies for me. She wanted to make them a lil homemade. and they came out great. It says Ipood. hahaha

3 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I am glad you and Maddy are together again. He looks so cute. Looks like he had fun. Mom and Randy look like they are having fun too.

I wish I could have been there for your baby shower. And wish I could be there for the birth. One day we will be closer together. Love ya.

Silence Paine said...

Cassie - Can I get a WHOOOP WHOOOP? It's good to see you looking so happy. Good luck with your baby. We miss you.

Love,

The Hutchings Family

Kara said...

Hey cass, you can get them off of ebay...just type in like baby headband and lots of stuff will pop up...also I think babycapelli.com has some but theirs are more expensive.! I bet you are so excited to be done with your pregnancy. I am so excited to see pictures of Bella. She is going to be so gorgeous!