About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

October 07, 2008

Bella's pink dress...

Tilden's parents arrived to meet the new baby late Sunday night (Oct. 5th) It was a short visit but nice. Carlene (tilden's mom) hand made Bella a pink dress that she is wearing and it is so adorable. so thank you Carlene so much we love it. So right before they left we took a few pics of her in her new dress with Maddy. Bella had her check up today wich was two days early from being two weeks old and she has gained a pound in one week. she now weighs 8lbs 6oz. She is growin like crazy already. We are just having so much fun with her and Maddux. They are too cute.






3 comments:

Jaime said...

awwwwe I love that dress. I'm learning how to crochet and man it's hard... I could only imagine the time that went into that sweet dress! She is too cute!

Cylee Pressley said...

She is so cute. I love that her and Morgan are the exact same age. You need to come over so we can play dress up with them. (one day, right?)

And that dress looks like it took a lot of time. Pretty in pink. That was nice of her to make it.

Ben said...

Cassie and Tilden! What's up fam? I didn't know you had a blog, so I just found out. Hope all is well. Your photos are adorable!!!

Cass, round two?? You have to keep me updated!