About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

October 13, 2008

My new hair color....

So I finally got my haircut but just the Aline cut off and then I colored it myself. It was long past time to do something with my hair. My highlights were down to my ears and the bottom was blonde and the top was brown. it was horrible. so here is what i did. Then we went for a little walk and I got to use the baby wrap we bought that was ridiculously expensive but it was great. and Bella loved it. But me and Maddy and Bella had a fun time taking a few pics.


I love my cute lil man

And I love my cute lil girl

Tilden had to help me get her wrapped in it but it worked out well. I love it!!!

I made Tilden get in one shot with us.





4 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

You really can get away with any hair color. I like black on you.

Bella is so cute. I am glad she is being good for you with everything else you have going on.

I will post soon....very soon.

Kara said...

Cute hair! I like it alot. You could have totally had my wrap like that! I never could figure it out:( Anyway, I am glad you are liking yours!! I always love to look at your new posts:)

Ben said...

Great new do. Well played Cass, well played. Love to hear from you and see how things are going for you and Tilden, so hope to talk to you soon!

Cylee Pressley said...

Cassie,

I miss seeing you. I need some more material. I want to see what Bella is looking like and Maddy.

Love you,