About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

November 07, 2008

Saying Goodbye.....


He looks so good in uniform. haha
On Nov, 2nd we had to say goodbye to Tilden, once again as he goes back on deployment to Qatar. (Near Bahrain and Iraq) He will be gone for 5 months.
It is always so hard to say goodbye. Now more than ever. We just had a baby girl!!! He is going to miss alot. And Maddux he always goes through a hard patch when he leaves. He gets real angry. but that is to be expected. Thats his way of showing how he feels. This time around is definetly harder for me. Maddux is in school 4 days a week and therapy on the other day. So he is busy. as well as little baby girl. and can't forget our dogs. Which they are also acting out but I wont get into detail.) He has only been gone 6 days and I feel overwhelmed at times. So I didnt realize how much he really did for me and us. I feel like I am always complaining for him to do more. But when I look at it he does so much already. All the small things add up to make big things. I am going to miss him so much. So Yeah I am very jelous for all of you who are going to be with your families for the holidays. I so wish he could be with us. So be grateful of your loved ones this holiday season. We love and miss you babe!

We had to be at the airport at 5:30 am. and we didnt get to bed until 1 so we look a little tired. Our last kiss goodbye.


Daddys little girl........

Maddy at 5:30 am. haha he was so tired.

COME HOME SAFE!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Dear Cassie
We feel so sad that your family is losing Tilden for so long. You can call us day or night if you need to talk with anyone. We cant wait to see you at Christmas.

Ben said...

Hey Cassie

I feel the same. I was really sad to read your last blog. I really admire Tilden for what he is doing and the sacrifice he is making. Isn't it funny how it's so hard to appreciate those around us until we are separated from them! And you definitely have a lot of responsibility yourself. I admire you as well!

Please feel free to call or email or anything if you ever want to. I'm happy to make time for mah cuzz:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! i hope everything is going well:)