About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

November 05, 2008

Halloween 08


So it took a little while to convince Maddux to let us paint his face but after I pulled the mirror out so he could watch he started to like it. This year Tilden figured out maddy's costume from stuff we had at home. Prices are getting scary so it helped not to have to buy a 25 dollar costume. This year he was a cowboy hunter ghost. haha he really liked it. And he was so stinkin cute. As a little boy Tilden loved Halloween and he still does, so he gets really into gettin dressed up, painting faces and going out. This year was a lot of fun for us.

Sweet little Bella, she was an adorable banana. She fit in the costume perfect. But started to sweat a little while after being in it. so it was just cute for pictures I guess. We werent to thrifty with her costume. We ended up buying hers. But saved on the other. lol.

They are too cute.

Scary guy!!!

Just the two of us......

3 comments:

Ben said...

Maddux is rockin' the cowboy gear/ghost hunter look. Well played Madd. Bella is so cute. Sounds like you guys had a fun halloween!

How far away are you from Seattle? I may be coming there for med school in a while. Are you all coming home for Thanksgiving???

Cylee Pressley said...

Great job on Maddy's costume. That was really creative. Bella, totally looks like she is going to have blue eyes. I can't believe how mature she looks.

Looks like you guys had a good time.

Shannon Mariner said...

haha that is too cute!