About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

March 06, 2009

This is it......

I can't even begin to explain how I feel right now!!! I am so dang excited to see Tilden. 4 months is such a long time. I feel like I am going to have to relearn how to do everything. haha. not really but it just feels so fake. It just doesnt seem real that this is happening. I got everything all finished up yest. I got the sign hung, the house clean, and the truck running. we are good to go!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited. I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!! and not only am I excited im nervous! I know when I am standing in the airport waiting for him I will be all shaky and most likely cry. haha but I know my emmotions will be overwhelming! I can't wait to finally have new pics to post. Less than 5 hours and we will be a family again. I will keep you all updated. This is now a new chapter in our book! IM READY..............

3 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

Wow Cassie!! It's been forever! I'm so glad you found me, I just wish it was a little sooner - we lived in Everett for 2 years. I went over to Widbey Island all the time - wish I'd known you were so close. What a beautiful family! I hope your husband gets home safely and soon. That navy stuff doesn't sound very fun at all. I'm so excited for our little boy to get here (plus I'm ready to get rid off these extra pounds, he's so heavy!!) Write again soon!

Cylee Pressley said...

PCass, I am so happy for you.Its good he is home with you. I really have a lot of respect for you and doing it all by yourself for these months. It will be good to see family posts again.

Love

Cylee Pressley said...

Sorry about that p before your name I don't know how that got there.