About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

March 07, 2009

Welcome Home Tilden......

The sign we had made for our soldier! Thanks babe for all you do for us.
It has been an amazing 24 hrs. It is so wonderful to have Tilden home and all of us be together again. Picking him up was so many feelings all at once, I was all shaky and butterflies in my stomache. I just couldnt wait to kiss him and hug him. We deff realize we take each other and many other things for granted but this time apart deff makes us appreciate each other and all the small things. Maddux couldn't hardly wait to see him walk off the plane and into the terminal. And little miss Bella I think she recognized the voice but was definetly a little confused. He talked alot to her on the phone while he was gone just so she wouldnt forget him completly. Yest and today have been amazing so far, and im sure for the next while they will be. Things are a little surreal still but we are all adjusting. Tilden is doing great. And he looks awesome!! I have taken a ton of pics already.
So mom and Cy, this is what I wore. not too bad right. I thought it was pretty darn cute. and I must say Tilden was pretty happy at what he saw too. haha lol
The plane right when it landed.
Patiently waiting.........
All dressed up to see Daddy!Glad you are all home safe and thank you all for serving our country!!! WELCOME HOME!
There he is!!!! Walking in to us!! YAY!!! What a stud muffin!
Maddux ran up to him and daddy picked him right up for a tight hug that was long overdue!!!
Trying to hug all at once haha and see his new little girl. We sure missed you babe. Glad your home safe. Bella's first kiss from daddy! Love you babe.
Just the 4 of us again at last! First family pic of 2009!
Daddy's girl!
She is trying to figure him out! Tilden brought home all kinds of stuff so we played dress up last night and this is what I would look like if I was in the military. and I swear every military ID I have seen they all look mad. I wonder why..... haha We had a lot of fun playin around.
Cuddle time for Maddux and Daddy. He missed cuddling with daddy. I love my boys.
Daddy's first time feeding Bella. and you did great babe! Tilden has always loved trying to put his kids in the air to balance with him holding her with one hand. Your sure crazy daddy. Bella sure loves you though. And we are so so so so so glad you are home safe back with us. We are so proud of you and all that you are.

6 comments:

Kara said...

yay! I am so happy for you guys, finally together again. Your little family sure is cute. I love all the pictures. I cannot believe how much hair Bella has. That is so crazy and Elle is so jealous:)

Shannon Mariner said...

How sweet! I can't even imagine how excited you were for that reunion! It definitely would strengthen your relationship. I can't imagine having Gene gone for that long! Way to stay strong Cass! How long does he get to be at home? You look so happy, I'm so glad! What an adorable family!

Cylee Pressley said...

You are one sexy mamma! I bet Tildan was pumped to see you.

I love all the pictures and I am so glad that he is home and safe.

Maybe you will keep us updated more now that he is home.....

Ben said...

I'm glad Tilden is back safe and sound. Good for you mate. It's good having you all back together as a family. Hope you guys have the best time ever!

Becky said...

Well you got my tear ducts working.. that's for sure!!!! My husband is in the National Guard, and the rumors have been saying that he's going to be deployed soon. Honestly, I'm scared to death. I haven't told anybody else about it, because it's still just a big fat rumor (that very few people know about) and I don't want to cause anyone else in his unit any panic, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I guess I just wanted to say that I'm very happy for you that he's home!!! And that I may be hitting you up for pointers on how to get through stuff like that not too long from now. Have fun having him home!

Shelley said...

This is the cutest post ever!!! Bella is absolutely gorgeous,...looks like her momma! ;)