About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

May 18, 2009

It's life......

We got the news today that Tilden will be leaving again on Tues. for Japan. He wont be gone near as long as usual, so that is good. but he will still be gonE. Right now it is the best thing financially but the worst timing for family. Maddy and all the doctor apts. and lil miss Bella Louisa, she is going to be walking by the time he comes home. She is growing like a weed! I love that term, it's so true. lol. He missed so much already and just got to know her for the first time. I hate to see him miss so much, but I know that all this stuff makes us such a better couple and closer family. I love you Tilden so much!! I am so proud of the man you are. You are so strong and sacrifice so much for us, We are so thankful.
Maddux goes in for an MRI. on june 30th. He will have to be put under so that is my main concern. I wish Tilden was going to be here for that. But we have gotten all of the other results back and they are all negative. YAY!!! So for right now all he has is Low Thyroid and growth hormone deficiency. So that is a plus. What he has lost we cannot get back but we can definetly stop him from losing more. So we are on the upside of this battle. For now we face another challenge of daddy leaving again.

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Oh Cass, that is tough. We are always here for you. Know you are always in my prayers! I know you can handle whatever comes your way because you are a tough cookie.
I already said this but when I am going through hard times I always try and focus on the postive things of the situation and ask what am I to learn from this situation.

Hang in there just a few more years.

Collins Crew said...

Oh i really hope they get lil'madd all fixed up! Your so strong to be dealing with all this, sounds like you got a good hubby to help as much as he can though! hang in there!