About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

December 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is my wife Cassie’s birthday,

I’m not much of a blogger and have tried to think of some brilliant poem or parody but to be honest I don’t feel that those things best describe Cass. For those of you that really know Cassie she is one of the most down to earth people that I know. That is what I love about her. She is truly one of those people who were blessed with the ability to show and express love and bless every life she touches. No matter where we go or who we meet people go out of their way to spend time with her and gain her association. There are a lot of good people in the world but it is truly rare to find someone who trusts and loves the people around them so unconditionally. Cassie is everything that a husband or child could ever want in a wife and mother. Sense we have been married she has opened doors to my heart that I didn’t know existed, she is truly the bandit that picked the locks and stole my heart. I want her to know that I am a better person when she is by my side. They say behind every great man there is a woman and I want her to know that when I finally become the man I want to be that no one will ever have to look behind me because she will always be at my side. She is my partner in crime, wife, best friend and one true love.

Happy birthday Cass I love you always and would be lost without you. I also want you to know that you are beautiful inside and out and I would happy spend the rest of eternity lost in your arms staring at those beautiful blue eyes.



-T (aka The lucky guy your brother accidently brought to your parents )

Destiny’s weird huh?

5 comments:

Mark and Shelbey said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing I have ever read... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cassie!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! What a lovely letter from your hubby, one you will for sure charish always!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Happy birthday Cass!!!! Way to get older! Tilden, well played bro. I hope we can hang out in the future when you get back. We will miss you this christmas!

Mark and Shelbey said...

Yes we should try and get together...I would love to see your little babies!! We are leaving for Blackfoot tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 21st). We will be there until next Sunday. I wont have a computer while I am there but here is my cell you can give me a call or text me. My number is 208-409-3363. Hopefully we get to meet up! Have a very Merry Christmas!