About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

December 22, 2008

Idaho so far......

We arrived in Idaho on the 17th to a ton of snow. It is going to be a white Christmas. It has been fun so far. We have had 2 xmas parties. My sister and her family came up from Reno, Nv. It was so so so good to see them, it has been to long. I love hangin with my sister she is the best. She is such a good listener and is always there for me to lean on. Love you Cy!!! They had to leave Sunday, which was sad to see them go. 4 days is not long enough to spend with them. But it was good to have the cousins together and to finally meet my niece Morgan. What a doll she is. Here are just a few random pics from the trip so far. It takes forever to put up pics now with my new camera because I have to resize all the pics. So I will have more up later. but here are a few for now.

Beautiful little Bella

The kiddos and I at the Collet xmas party.

Jake and I at my parents xmas party being crazy as usual

My gorgeous sister and I. Cy I wish you would keep your eyes open!!! hahaha Love ya

Maddux got to open a present early. WALLE haha

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

When I called earlier I had not read the post I just looked at the pictures. Thank you for the nice words. I am glad you feel you can talk to me. I sure enjoy our talks and how much we can laugh together.

But to reiterate, please, do NOT post nasty pictures of me anymore. Or I will have to retaliate and it won't be pretty.

Love you,
Cy