About Us

My family and I currently are stationed on Whidbey Island. In Oak Harbor, Wa. Tilden is in the navy and is ready to get out. haha well in 2011!! But we have a great time being together and learning new things and meeting new people. We have a wonderful lil boy Maddux, who is 4 and have a beautiful baby girl Bella, who is now going on 6 months. They are the world to us. It is the best feeling in the world to wake up every morning with a smiling face or our little boy saying morning mom and daddy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my kids, thanks to my wonderful husband Tilden. We are hoping to be out of the military by spring of 2010 and heading back to idaho for just a few years and then we will see where our life takes us. I am looking forward to this journey ahead with my beautiful family.

December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving....


Oh I love this picture. She has so much personality. It makes me giggle when I see it. This was Bella's Thanksgiving outfit.

My camera is horrible!! (new camera coming soon) But this is just to show how cute her tights were. They looked like little black shoes.

Caleb and Maddux eating some good turkey dinner!

The kids playing Mr. Mouth. Maddux got it for his bday.

First family pic, not taken by me since Tilden left. haha Thanks Lacey.

Lacey, Michael, Caleb and Conner joined us for Thanksgiving. Thank you guys for spending it with us. It wasn't the same without Tilden but we got through it and had great company.

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I am so excited to see you guys. Only a week and half left.

Bella, looks like she has a lot of personality. And Maddy looks like he had a good b-day. It will be fun to see all you guys.

Johnny said...

Looks like ya'll had a good Thanksgiving. Your little girl is growin really fast. Guess we'll see you at the party.